Donnerstag, Juni 21

Belgium Film Diary - Part One (in the train & arriving in Leuven)


Hello you! :)
I know some of you have waited for the pictures
from our Belgium trip and were curious on how my view
on this country will be. But for this trip I decided
to mostly shoot on film and film some precious moments for a 
travel diary with my digital camera so I had to
wait for the pictures to get developed. 

But here they come. 


After many hours of changing trains
we sat in our final train that had these beautiful
yellow curtains and magical light.


Look at this beautiful rhododendron! It was blooming every where when we arrived
and I was so surprised, because in Germany I haven't seen even one blooming one
by the time we left.


We spend our first afternoon & evening in Leuven where we stayed
at our friends Ewa and Simon's home. I saw so
many beautiful light situations in this house. Like this one
where golden light united with the dark furniture. 


After a delicious pasta with vegetable sauce Simon made 
and a long chat about what happened in each others life's 
Ewa told me about the lovely botanical garden we have
to go to. Since it was closing soon I jumped on the porter of
Florians bike and we soon arrived in a green paradise.



I saw this men enjoying a book right next to the green house
in the shade of a bush
and thought what a perfect spot to dive into a story.


Stay tuned for more Belgium photos, there is more to come! :)






MerkenMerken

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello you! Thank you for stopping to write a few thoughts.
If you ask a question I will answer directly amongst the comments.