Donnerstag, Dezember 27

Little reds



Mostly there is no snow, no sunlight.
Then I like to look back on autumns last breath.

*

As soon as we reach the end of the path where no sunlight makes it through the trees
we reach the little hill full of old apple trees. How often we have been here,
but nothing is the same. The light that shines on the dry grass, the orange
leaves and the young woman with her little son, playing with apples
under a tree so quiet and carefully. 
One golden maple tree stands out to me that crosses another path. The twigs
have this shape you want to sit on and read at, or just watch people being excited
about the little red balls that cover the grass in some spots here and there. 
I want to soak in all of it, I want to be in every moment.
I want to remember how the light feels on my skin before
November takes it away.

*




















1 Kommentar:

  1. Beautiful as always, Tina. May I ask where are your shoes from? Thank in advance.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hello you! Thank you for stopping to write a few thoughts.
If you ask a question I will answer directly amongst the comments.